Thursday, July 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I bet you glanced at the title of this and thought, "Ohh, a trailer. I bet this girl has some kind of kick ass RV and she's going to share amazing stories about her experiences driving around the country." WRONG! I live in a trailer, in a trailer park. Now that's amazing.



Before you start thinking, "Why the hell would I want to read a bunch of bullshit from some trailer trash, toothless, barefoot woman who probably hasn't even finished 5th grade." Just wait, because I have some stories to tell that just might be worth reading. Honestly living in this place is hilarious.

First, let's get rid of some common myths. I have all of my 32 teeth (and they are all 100% completely mine). My boyfriend is not a wife beater wearing, beer belly carrying guy (OK, maybe I lied a little on this one because he does wear wife beaters all the time and he's a little bit on the larger side...but it's not from beer I swear). I do not buy everything I own from Walmart (well I do buy a lot of things from there, just not everything). My kids are not snotty nosed, dirty foul mouthed brats (just to clarify, once in a while I have been known to over hear my youngest drop the "F" bomb. But since it's not on a regular basis I really don't consider him foul mouthed). You know what? I'm going to write a totally separate blog in the future putting TP myths to rest, I could keep going for days with this.

I live in a DOUBLE WIDE (yes, this is a big deal, we people in double wides look down on all the people living in singles...because no matter what you think a double wide validates living in a TP).



My master bathroom is the whole reason I choose to live here. Look at this bathtub!

I have a psychotic next door neighbor, and I'm convinced that the people across the street are acid dropping hippies from another time. Just wait until I can start the saga of the evil neighbor...now that's quality entertainment. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Lmfao we are defently fans of this blog not just bc we r family but bc we have very simalier stories. We look forward to reading more but u do seem to have a lot if extra time on your hands u may want to consider going back to work...Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. No work! More trailer blogging!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well as long as I can afford to live in this bad-ass TP I will not be returning to work. Someone has to be home all day to get the info for the stories I'm going to tell.

    ReplyDelete